Please scroll down for recent updates regarding Carson's High Court win & Judgment with damages awarded against Probond Marine Ltd. (MD Colin James MacAndrew, now at The Ultimate Boat Co. (UBC) in Glasgow (Director: Shane Mugan))
OUR NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERS: CTruk Marine Services Ltd. & Alnmaritec Ltd.
Introducing greener new generation Carson RIBs now being built with our strategic partners CTruk Marine at their state-of-the-art facilities in Colchester. Based on well proven Carson hull designs used by professionals in over 20 countries worldwide for nearly 4 decades, the all new hull structure for the road transportable 10 metre CR1000 wheelhouse RIB has been designed for modern infusion construction in accordance with the latest Bureau Veritas regulations using "Green" laminates to the latest IACS approved Sicomin InfuGreen Bio-Epoxy infusion resin and ArmaForm PET foam cores which are made of 100% recycled PET. This infused sandwich construction is lighter and stronger than traditional hand lay-up. The standard twin engine package is 2 x 300bhp Oxe diesel outboards. Other engines including inboards can be specified. Vitals: Loa: 10m x 3m beam with top speeds exceeding 50kts. (dependant on power). Tubes are mechanically fastened, radio frequency welded PU fabric with an outer protective skin also of PU for maximum abrasion resistance and longevity. A demonstrator is presently in build and will soon be available on the south coast. Open deck and other variants are also available.
CARSON - CTRUK – ALNMARITEC PRESS RELEASE July 2020
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Carson RIBs and CTruk are pleased to announce their recently formed partnership to build and market Carson RIBs. Globally renowned boat builders CTruk are expanding their production to produce a range of RIBs for commercial, military and leisure customers with designs ranging from 4.5m to 15m. Branded ‘Carson-CTruk’, the new RIBs are available in either vacuum infused composite or of aluminium construction.
CTruk’s global success in the offshore sector spanning several decades has been based on an innovative approach to design and build. It follows their quest for continuous improvement and for pioneering solutions tailored specifically to the challenges of its clients.
The infused composite hull RIBs are being built at CTruk’s 5-acre state of the art facilities in Colchester and the aluminium hull RIBs at CTruk’s sister company Alnmaritec. With their extensive facilities and highly skilled workforce CTruk have the capacity to build high volume numbers of RIBs to any size with completed vessels qualified to ISO 9001:2015 certification, IACS (Lloyds/BV etc.), MOD, CE certification or MCA Coding.
Carson RIBs which started in the early 1980s are highly respected and recognised for being innovative and fast heavy-duty boats. Occupying a niche sector in the market they are widely used in the commercial and military sectors in over twenty countries worldwide. With operations from the Arctic to the Antarctic, Carson’s have been used for diving, rescue, military, paramilitary, commercial & environmental operations, to name but a few with many leisure enthusiasts also enjoying the benefits of ownership.
Bringing the two brands together combines a wealth of experience with decades of proven pedigree offering customers a complete and seamless integrated service second to none.
Currently in build is a 10m Carson-Ctruk 1000 RIB that will be available on the South Coast for demonstration from Spring 2021.
RECENTLY APPOINTED AGENT: For Denmark and Germany, YMG GROUP GmbH. please contact Alex Bahn
IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING RECENT HIGH COURT CASE Full story here Updated June 2021
FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS REGARDING: CARSON WINS HIGH COURT CASE AGAINST PROBOND MARINE LTD. (MD Colin James MacAndrew and now at The Ultimate Boat Co.)
Intellectual Property & Enterprise Court strikes out Probond Marine’s case: 30 June 2020.
One year on Probond still not paid damages & costs to Carson.
Valuable assets hidden & others claimed deliberately destroyed deny Probond’s creditors & Carson their rightful monies.
Key role played by Shane Mugan (of The Ultimate Boat Company, etc.)
Following further malicious false claims and fake news posted by MacAndrew & Shane Mugan, both of The Ultimate Boat Company (UBC), Glasgow & Isle of Man, Carson has been compelled to update this statement of facts in more detail on documented evidence.
* Over two years in the High Court.
* Disputed matters before the Court: Breach of Contract * Carson Interceptor RIB Designs * IP Rights *
Royalties * Commissions * Other Matters
* Damages & costs awarded to Barry Carson (Carson RIBs).
* Probond’s case struck out in its entirety after failing to provide evidence and attend trial.
* Probond held in Breach of Contract and also High Court Orders before trial with further breaches committed
* No findings of wrongdoing by Carson contrary to MacAndrew’s still publicly repeated claims.
* Colin James MacAndrew, MD of Probond Marine Ltd. has now ceased trading.
* Shane Michael Mugan, previously involved with Probond and now Owner/Director of newly formed The
Ultimate Boat Company (UBC), played an instrumental destructive role and was root cause of the dispute
that led to the High Court and Probond's demise.
* Dispute began immediately Mugan got involved with Probond. MacAndrew appointed Mugan as mouthpiece
to initially deal with Carson.
* With no prospect of winning the case MacAndrew began winding-up Probond and joined with Mugan in
starting The Ultimate Boat Company, initially in the same premises in Cullen, Scotland.
* Damages & costs awarded to Carson remain unpaid.
* With no prospect of winning their case and following trial & judgment against him MacAndrew proceeded to
adopt a reprehensible scorched earth policy by hiding assets, destroy and send to landfill various high value
production moulds, stock & new demonstrator boats thus denying Carson due damages with costs and
denying Probond’s numerous other creditors their money.
* Carson’s claim exceeds £640k. Numerous other creditors are also left out of pocket by hundreds of
thousands of Pounds.
* MacAndrew’s actions are considered a deliberate and vindictive process to avoid his legal and moral
obligations to Carson, his staff, suppliers, service providers and many other creditors.
* MacAndrew now refers to himself as "Advisor to the Board" of UBC in Clydesdale, Glasgow. Mugan and his
wife are the Owners Directors of UBC. Mugan also describes himself as “Growth Advisory Board Member”.
Some of Mugan’s other interests include Exo Technoligies, TYNC Design, Hibernia Capital, Novo Altum and
Emeritus, all based on the IOM the same as UBC’s registered office.
* 6 months after losing his case MacAndrew and or others, on Christmas Eve and morning 2020, posted
numerous personal insults, defamatory comments and allegations knowing them to be all completely
fabricated and false against Carson’s boat designs and personal good character and reputation.
* Then, failing to achieve his aims, on New Year’s Eve MacAndrew emailed Carson threatening to post more lies
if his demands were not met, inter alia, that Carson remove all legitimate reporting regarding this court case
and its outcome. Unlike MacAndrew’s allegations and posts all material posted by Carson is factual and fully
supported with documented evidence.
* Mugan had previously posted some of the same as MacAndrew on UBC’s Facebook (see below). This was cut
and pasted by MacAndrew proving further collusion between them to compulsively lie about these matters
and their concerted effort to harm Carson’s good name.
* Additionally, Mugan has emailed Carson directly adding further insults and more fabricated claims regarding
* Police and other authorities are informed and have written to MacAndrew advising his actions are unlawful,
to seek legal advice and warning him he may face future prosecution.
* Carson is taking legal advice and considering further action against MacAndrew and Mugan of UBC.
* Matters are ongoing and further updates will be posted.
Colin James MacAndrew contact details: and and and
Phone numbers 07793 874346 & 0141 941 0447 (at The Ultimate Boat Company).
Addresses used: The Old Mill Of Newton, Clatt, Huntly, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, AB54 4PE and Corrennie Cottage, Midmar, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, AB517NQ and Indulf House, Lintmill, Cullen, Moray, Scotland, AB56 4XQ
Shane Michael Mugan contact details: and and
Phone numbers 07624 390700, 01624 853690 & 0141 941 0447 (at The Ultimate Boat
Addresses used: 88 King Edward Rd., Onchan, IOM, IM3 2AU and Ballafreer Cottage, Ballafreer Lane, Union Mills, IOM, IM4 4AS and Hibernia Marine Ventures Ltd. (also Hibernia Capital), 8 St. George’s St., Douglas, IOM, IM1 1AH. Also The Ultimate Boat Co., Clydebank Industrial Est., G81 4HT. Glasgow.
For more comprehensive account of the facts please click here
IMAGES & SCREENSHOTS BELOW
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR VARIOUS SAMPLE IMAGES & DOCUMENTS REFERRED TO THAT PROVE PROBOND/MACANDREW/UBC/MUGAN's CLAIMS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE